Player Studio A Massive Success For SOE And PlanetSide 2
Almost 8 months ago Sony Online Entertainment exposed the PlanetSide 2 community to the Player Studio, a creation platform that allows players to create custom content for the award-winning MMOFPS game. Today the developers released a new montage video that shines the spotlight on the more successful creations from the community.
Accompanying the video is a list of rather impressive stats surrounding the items created by the PS2 community. Over 2,000 items have been submitted to the Player Studio and almost 500 are available to purchase in-game, with most of the profit being sent to the creator. To put this into perspective, one of the most successful Player Studio members reports that he has received over $12,000 since beginning his creative journey.
You can watch the official video below. Do any of the camouflage or decal options catch your eye? Personally the broken visor with Robocop’s Murphy look-a-like face gets our vote!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29