Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth
The developers of Fallen Earth today released the next installment of their regular address to the community with the March State of Game letter. The letter contains information regarding the highly anticipated release of the new Outpost system, a unique feature that will see a plethora of new elements added to the Fallen Earth experience.
We’re currently in the process of finishing up the models for the buildings that players will be able to build and testing them internally. In addition to these structures we are also working on new armor for The Outpost, but we’ll get more into those next month. So for the big question is – when is it coming? Now that we are able to focus 100% on The Outpost we are looking to get a testable version on PTS in April with an eye on releasing in May.
For more information on other contents heading with the eagerly awaited addition of Outposts, check the official website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- $18 Million Prize Tournament Begins For DOTA 2 August 4, 2015
- Hi-Rez Studios Announce Brand New Title – Paladins August 4, 2015
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07