Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth
The developers of Fallen Earth today released the next installment of their regular address to the community with the March State of Game letter. The letter contains information regarding the highly anticipated release of the new Outpost system, a unique feature that will see a plethora of new elements added to the Fallen Earth experience.
We’re currently in the process of finishing up the models for the buildings that players will be able to build and testing them internally. In addition to these structures we are also working on new armor for The Outpost, but we’ll get more into those next month. So for the big question is – when is it coming? Now that we are able to focus 100% on The Outpost we are looking to get a testable version on PTS in April with an eye on releasing in May.
For more information on other contents heading with the eagerly awaited addition of Outposts, check the official website.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22