Player Housing Coming To Aion In 3.0
In a recent announcement on the official forums, Aion developers NCsoft released some more information on the upcoming 3.0 patch, more specifically, information regarding the highly anticipated player housing system.
Players will be able to access player housing once they reach level 21, by completing a quest you’ll gain access to the lowest tiered house and a few minor fittings. The housing system includes many of the features you would hope to see, a personal mailbox, options to decorate and furnish your home and even a bathroom to well, you get the idea.
Along with the new housing system, a new craft will also be implemented to allow players to create furniture and other fittings for houses. This is sure to create a whole new market for materials so be sure to stock up plenty in advance.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21