Player Housing Coming To Aion In 3.0
In a recent announcement on the official forums, Aion developers NCsoft released some more information on the upcoming 3.0 patch, more specifically, information regarding the highly anticipated player housing system.
Players will be able to access player housing once they reach level 21, by completing a quest you’ll gain access to the lowest tiered house and a few minor fittings. The housing system includes many of the features you would hope to see, a personal mailbox, options to decorate and furnish your home and even a bathroom to well, you get the idea.
Along with the new housing system, a new craft will also be implemented to allow players to create furniture and other fittings for houses. This is sure to create a whole new market for materials so be sure to stock up plenty in advance.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07