Pirate Galaxy Update Live
Pirate Galaxy is a free to play browser based title that features all the mechanics you would expect in a gaming boasting the pirate title, but with a futuristic sci-fi MMO setting. A recent update saw the release of the highly anticipated Sirius Singularity and based on community feedback, this latest patch is said to address many of the issues.
The main bulk of the changes effect the new Jump mechanics that allow ships to instantly transport all over the universe. Players will now have to wait for a 24 hour cooldown to run out before attempting to Jump again, but they have reduced the requirements down to collection 5 Quarcs.
A number of changes were also made to the planetary system, allowing for more planets to replenish stocks as well as increasing in power and rewards as time goes on.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29