Pirate Galaxy Update Live
Pirate Galaxy is a free to play browser based title that features all the mechanics you would expect in a gaming boasting the pirate title, but with a futuristic sci-fi MMO setting. A recent update saw the release of the highly anticipated Sirius Singularity and based on community feedback, this latest patch is said to address many of the issues.
The main bulk of the changes effect the new Jump mechanics that allow ships to instantly transport all over the universe. Players will now have to wait for a 24 hour cooldown to run out before attempting to Jump again, but they have reduced the requirements down to collection 5 Quarcs.
A number of changes were also made to the planetary system, allowing for more planets to replenish stocks as well as increasing in power and rewards as time goes on.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21