Pirate Galaxy – Mizra star system discovered
With the Mizra system come two completely unexplored planets with over 30 exciting adventures as well as new and even more powerful space ships.
Hamburg, 12th August 2009 -gamigo AG, a leading European publisher of massively multiplayer online games (MMOGs), launches today entirely new star system to Pirate Galaxy. The system, known as Mizra, brings an incredible mix of new content to both German and English players. Additionally, gamigo can proudly announce the French release of this 3D browser MMOG this week. Players can then fight against Space pirates from France.
Exciting Missions, Evil Aliens and New Planets to Conquer
With the Mizra system come two completely unexplored planets with over 30 exciting adventures as well as new and even more powerful space ships. Fans of clan wars can play on two new conquest planets and earn crystal bonuses by conquering them. On top of all this, the whole system is teeming with evil and even stronger MANTIS units.
Intriguing Space Adventure in three languages
“We are very pleased that from this week on French players will be able to conquer the entire Pirate Galaxy universe in their own localised version.” says Elmar Kofler, Product Manager of Pirate Galaxy. “Mizra brings clans and single players so many new and exiting features as well as adding hundreds of hours of guaranteed fun.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32