News Heroes Heading To Super Hero Squad Online
In a grand unveiling earlier today, Super Hero Squad Online developers released details on some upcoming changes to the popular super hero based MMORPG. The latest update will include a number of new heroes to add to your collection and the highly anticipated Challenge System.
The new playable heroes available with the new content will include Psylocke, Doctor Strange and the ever popular Day Walker, Blade. All of which will follow in the footsteps of previous heroes, bringing unique abilities, combination’s and a varied number of appearances. If these heroes aren’t enough, the new Challenge System is said to offer players a great way of adding to their hero collection.
The Challenge System features a large number of achievements that can be discovered all over the game world, completing these achievements can earn you money, tickets, or if you’re lucky, a new hero. A number of new heroes will be added, and only available as a reward for the Challenge Mode, these new heroes will be Daredevil, Spider-Man and Colossus.
Super Hero Squad Online offers a similar platform to that of more adult based Super Hero MMO games such as Champions Online and City of Heroes, but without the restriction of playing as one hero throughout your game time.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20