New Zealand Is A Galaxy Far, Far Away….
Australian and New Zealand gamers are in outrage at the news of EA delaying the release of ground breaking MMO title Star Wars: The Old Republic. Recently announced as EA’s hottest pre-order title, The Old Republic is one of the most advertised online games of recent years. The game is exclusive to EA’s new download service, Origin and is unavailable to download anywhere else. Gamers from Australia and New Zealand where distraught when reading the infamous “Game not available in your region” comment.
Although there has been no official announcement on the matter, Origin customer support representatives have been quoted saying it was not an error and the game is currently not available to either region. There’s no need to rush to the streets in protest, the game will be available to play in both regions when the game is finally released, only pre-order customers are effected by the region restrictions.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21