New Zealand Is A Galaxy Far, Far Away….
Australian and New Zealand gamers are in outrage at the news of EA delaying the release of ground breaking MMO title Star Wars: The Old Republic. Recently announced as EA’s hottest pre-order title, The Old Republic is one of the most advertised online games of recent years. The game is exclusive to EA’s new download service, Origin and is unavailable to download anywhere else. Gamers from Australia and New Zealand where distraught when reading the infamous “Game not available in your region” comment.
Although there has been no official announcement on the matter, Origin customer support representatives have been quoted saying it was not an error and the game is currently not available to either region. There’s no need to rush to the streets in protest, the game will be available to play in both regions when the game is finally released, only pre-order customers are effected by the region restrictions.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22