New Zealand Is A Galaxy Far, Far Away….
Australian and New Zealand gamers are in outrage at the news of EA delaying the release of ground breaking MMO title Star Wars: The Old Republic. Recently announced as EA’s hottest pre-order title, The Old Republic is one of the most advertised online games of recent years. The game is exclusive to EA’s new download service, Origin and is unavailable to download anywhere else. Gamers from Australia and New Zealand where distraught when reading the infamous “Game not available in your region” comment.
Although there has been no official announcement on the matter, Origin customer support representatives have been quoted saying it was not an error and the game is currently not available to either region. There’s no need to rush to the streets in protest, the game will be available to play in both regions when the game is finally released, only pre-order customers are effected by the region restrictions.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32