New Video Released For Grepolis iOS & Android
InnoGames today release the first ever video material for the upcoming iOS and Android apps for the critically acclaimed free MMORTS game, Grepolis. The video explores the seamless movement across the open world map with a brand new, touchscreen-optimized user-interface to smooth the transition for current PC players.
The iOS and Android versions are set to release in a few weeks and unlike the previous Grepolis Toolbox release, this full version will offer full functionality for mobile fans. Giving them the opportunity to sample everything available in the full PC release. This is the first goal in a long line as InnoGames hope to bring cross-platform support to all of their browser MMO games.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Goodgame Studios Pleased With Success Of Shadow Kings August 22, 2014
- MU Classic Closed Beta Announced August 22, 2014
- PvE Takes To The Skies In World Of Warplanes August 21, 2014
- Latest Video For The Crew – It’s A Playground August 21, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21