New Resource Patch For Xsyon Sandbox MMORPG
Xsyon continues to be one of the most updated sandbox MMORPG games on the PC and we’ve got news of yet another exciting patch for Xsyon fans. Scavengers have a lot to look forward to with the newly unveiled resource distribution system. A collection of unique features that offers players new ways to trade, travel, craft and barter.
The new resource system features:
· Localized scavenged materials and found crafting patterns
· Increased frequency of rare materials in high danger regions.
· New crafting materials to be found.
· Crafting bonuses to all material components.
· Revised material weights, improving carrying capacity and facilitating trade.
· Auto stacking features for Xsyon hoarders.
More features are expected to launch in coming weeks. For more information, or additional details on the official patch notes check out the website here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- EVE Online Raises $190 Million For Typhoon Relief December 11, 2013
- Returning Players Get All Expansions Free In Final Fantasy XI December 11, 2013
- Still No Sign Of Heists In Grand Theft Auto Online December 10, 2013
- Entropy Early Access Now Available December 10, 2013