New PvP Mode Coming To Spirit Tales
Koram games have just announced a new PvP feature that will be introduced to one of the cutest free RPG games ever made, Spirit Tales. Spirit Tales only released a short time ago but popularity has skyrocketed thanks to its unique art style and plethora of innovative MMORPG mechanics, and this latest update adds even more depth to the title.
The new PvP mode, Monster Boss, will give players the opportunity to control an epic dungeon boss while four other players attempt to kill them. The monster player has access to all of the skills and abilities available to the monster, and must combine pure might with strategic decisions in order to defeat the determined players.
Check out the Spirit Tales trailer below and leave your thoughts in the comments
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21