New Pet Based MMO Coming In 2012
Korean MMORPG publishers, Eyasoft, recently announced a new MMO to add to their arsenal, Els Online. At first glance, the features and mechanics seemed exciting, offering extensive pet-based game play and options, sadly the game is not a totally fresh title as it is a direct sequel to Luna Online, recently changed to Luna Plus Online.
As such, the game features very similar graphics and character styles to its predecessor and although taking a new approach, many fans are expecting just another Luna face-lift. The demand for a pet-based MMO is huge, forum threads can be tracked back over 10 years, people asking about an MMO that can be compared to popular pet games such as Pokemon but no company has stepped up and delivered, yet.
Some have tried with games like Eudemons and Shin Megami Tensei’s MMO but no single title dominates the pet-based market. Maybe Els can step up to the mark but I wouldn’t hold your breath.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20