New Pet Based MMO Coming In 2012
Korean MMORPG publishers, Eyasoft, recently announced a new MMO to add to their arsenal, Els Online. At first glance, the features and mechanics seemed exciting, offering extensive pet-based game play and options, sadly the game is not a totally fresh title as it is a direct sequel to Luna Online, recently changed to Luna Plus Online.
As such, the game features very similar graphics and character styles to its predecessor and although taking a new approach, many fans are expecting just another Luna face-lift. The demand for a pet-based MMO is huge, forum threads can be tracked back over 10 years, people asking about an MMO that can be compared to popular pet games such as Pokemon but no company has stepped up and delivered, yet.
Some have tried with games like Eudemons and Shin Megami Tensei’s MMO but no single title dominates the pet-based market. Maybe Els can step up to the mark but I wouldn’t hold your breath.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22