New Pet Based MMO Coming In 2012
Korean MMORPG publishers, Eyasoft, recently announced a new MMO to add to their arsenal, Els Online. At first glance, the features and mechanics seemed exciting, offering extensive pet-based game play and options, sadly the game is not a totally fresh title as it is a direct sequel to Luna Online, recently changed to Luna Plus Online.
As such, the game features very similar graphics and character styles to its predecessor and although taking a new approach, many fans are expecting just another Luna face-lift. The demand for a pet-based MMO is huge, forum threads can be tracked back over 10 years, people asking about an MMO that can be compared to popular pet games such as Pokemon but no company has stepped up and delivered, yet.
Some have tried with games like Eudemons and Shin Megami Tensei’s MMO but no single title dominates the pet-based market. Maybe Els can step up to the mark but I wouldn’t hold your breath.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32