New Modes, Maps and Tech Tree’s Coming For World Of Tanks
Wargaming.net are continuing to expand their recording breaking MMO World of Tanks and have just announced the content that will be included in the upcoming patch. World of Tanks is renowned for holding the record for the most simultaneous players on one MMORPG server, and the updates have been flooding in ever since.
The next update will include a massive overhaul of the French tech tree, a system that’s received a lot of requests for attention. Other aspects of the update include two new modes, Battle and Assault, and two new maps that will support all game modes.
The update will go live later this month and is one of the biggest content updates to hit World of Tanks in recent months.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29