New Final Fantasy XIV Videos Highlight PvP & Housing Features
During this years Tokyo Game Show the developers of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn released 3 exciting new videos for the eagerly awaited update 2.1. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is currently enjoying over 1 million active player accounts with a staggering 330,000+ concurrent connections recorded. Widely considered as one of the best MMORPG games available today, Final Fantasy XIV goes from strength to strength.
The latest videos released highlight some of the most anticipated features with update 2.1. A new boss battle will become available, aimed at challenging parties of 8 players as they attempt to defeat the infamous Bahamut. Free Company housing will also be available allowing the in-game guilds to place their own personalized stamp on the world of Eorzea. Finally The Wolve’s Den has also been revealed as the first PvP feature available in the critically acclaimed MMORPG game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19