New Final Fantasy XIV Videos Highlight PvP & Housing Features
During this years Tokyo Game Show the developers of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn released 3 exciting new videos for the eagerly awaited update 2.1. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is currently enjoying over 1 million active player accounts with a staggering 330,000+ concurrent connections recorded. Widely considered as one of the best MMORPG games available today, Final Fantasy XIV goes from strength to strength.
The latest videos released highlight some of the most anticipated features with update 2.1. A new boss battle will become available, aimed at challenging parties of 8 players as they attempt to defeat the infamous Bahamut. Free Company housing will also be available allowing the in-game guilds to place their own personalized stamp on the world of Eorzea. Finally The Wolve’s Den has also been revealed as the first PvP feature available in the critically acclaimed MMORPG game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21