New Final Fantasy XIV Videos Highlight PvP & Housing Features
During this years Tokyo Game Show the developers of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn released 3 exciting new videos for the eagerly awaited update 2.1. Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is currently enjoying over 1 million active player accounts with a staggering 330,000+ concurrent connections recorded. Widely considered as one of the best MMORPG games available today, Final Fantasy XIV goes from strength to strength.
The latest videos released highlight some of the most anticipated features with update 2.1. A new boss battle will become available, aimed at challenging parties of 8 players as they attempt to defeat the infamous Bahamut. Free Company housing will also be available allowing the in-game guilds to place their own personalized stamp on the world of Eorzea. Finally The Wolve’s Den has also been revealed as the first PvP feature available in the critically acclaimed MMORPG game.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32