New Clan Island Released For Spirit Tales Online
Koram Games have only just released a level-cap increase update for their anime inspired MMORPG, Spirit Tales, but they’re already following up with another update, Clan Island. Spirit Tales took the free to play MMO world by storm, introducing cute character and level designs as well as endless customization possibilities.
This latest update will finally give clan groups somewhere to hang out and play together. Whether players fancy a bit of fishing or just relaxing in the hot springs, the Clan Island is a perfect little private spot for all your clan socializing needs. Another great feature in this update is the introduction of the Clan Warehouse, a new building that allows clan members to store items to be used by other members.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- A Time For Celebration In Knight’s Fable September 16, 2014
- Elite: Dangerous Mercenary Edition Revealed September 15, 2014
- Notch Confirms Microsoft Acquisition Of Mojang September 15, 2014
- New Science-Fiction Epic From Creators Of MechWarrior Online September 10, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21