Mortal Online – Open Beta
Starting on 1st February players from all over the world will have the chance to try Mortal Online. The open beta will run on one cluster server based in Stockholm (Sweden) and because of this they will have to cap the server at a certain point.
Mortal Online is a next generation PC MMORPG both in terms of graphics and gameplay. There are no PvP zones, only an open realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true real-time combat where you decide every move your character makes and where your personal skill really matters.
Starting on Monday, February 1st, Mortal Online opens it’s doors to the public with an open beta.
We invite the whole gaming community to step in the wonderful world of Nave. Join Mortal and experience a fantasticly immersive, beautiful and brutal sandbox MMORPG.
The open beta will run on one cluster server based in Stockholm (Sweden). Please keep in mind that, depending on the onslaught of new players, we will have to cap the server at a certain point.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21