MOBA Genre Exploding In 2012 – Sins Of A Dark Age Trailer Released
Ironclad Games have just released the first official trailer for their MMORTS-MOBA hybrid, Sins of a Dark Age. Providing players with an insight to one of the characters, The knight Vallamere, the video shows off some of his background story as well as a video of him in action.
In Sins of a Dark Age players join online teams consisting of a general and several small heroes, working together to complete a specific goal. Face your enemies in intense, fast-paced multiplayer action or work cooperatively with other players to defend a castle or keep against hordes of AI. Players can expect an ever-expanding number of heroes and generals, as well as new factions being introduced by launch.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32