MMOCCG From Riot Games?
Riot Games President and CMO, Mark Jason, recently had the security of his Twitter account compromised by a hacker going by the name of Jason. This hacker then continued to send out messages to the thousands of followers supporting Mark, some of which included information regarding an unannounced Riot Games project.
The project, apparently named League of Legends: Supremacy, appeared to be an MMOCCG/TCG title based around the popular world of League of Legends, one of the most popular online games available at the moment. The hacker posted pictures, images and concept art of the project all of which have now been deleted from the hosts website.
After regaining control over his Twitter account Mark Jason confirmed that League of Legends: Supremacy is a work in progress but it “may never see the light of day”. How do you feel about an online card game from the award-winning developers? Leave a comment below.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21