Marvel Heroes Online Invites Players To Asgard
Gazillion Entertainment have released some more exciting information in anticipation of the eagerly awaited update for Marvel Heroes Online, Ascent to Asgard. The developers have stated that the Ascent to Asgard is by far the biggest and most exciting aspect to hit Marvel Heroes since launch.
Asgard will be a new playable zone which includes a server-wide event to gain access via the Bifrost Bridge. Odin’s Palace will also be introduced, giving players a brand new player hub to chat and chill in. Loki also makes an appearance as the first playable villain in the popular superhero MMO, complete with iconic powers and the ability to transform into a monstrous Frost Giant.
You can read the huge list of changes here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- Stardust Land Update Announced For Archlord 2 July 28, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42