Marvel Heroes Online Invites Players To Asgard
Gazillion Entertainment have released some more exciting information in anticipation of the eagerly awaited update for Marvel Heroes Online, Ascent to Asgard. The developers have stated that the Ascent to Asgard is by far the biggest and most exciting aspect to hit Marvel Heroes since launch.
Asgard will be a new playable zone which includes a server-wide event to gain access via the Bifrost Bridge. Odin’s Palace will also be introduced, giving players a brand new player hub to chat and chill in. Loki also makes an appearance as the first playable villain in the popular superhero MMO, complete with iconic powers and the ability to transform into a monstrous Frost Giant.
You can read the huge list of changes here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Latest SMITE God Debuts – It’s A Walking Tree October 1, 2014
- Darkfall: Unholy Wars Free Weekend Announced October 1, 2014
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Online Hits Mobile Platforms Today September 30, 2014
- Stormthrone Teaser Site Revealed September 30, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21