Marvel Heroes Online Invites Players To Asgard
Gazillion Entertainment have released some more exciting information in anticipation of the eagerly awaited update for Marvel Heroes Online, Ascent to Asgard. The developers have stated that the Ascent to Asgard is by far the biggest and most exciting aspect to hit Marvel Heroes since launch.
Asgard will be a new playable zone which includes a server-wide event to gain access via the Bifrost Bridge. Odin’s Palace will also be introduced, giving players a brand new player hub to chat and chill in. Loki also makes an appearance as the first playable villain in the popular superhero MMO, complete with iconic powers and the ability to transform into a monstrous Frost Giant.
You can read the huge list of changes here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07