MapleStory – Capture That Flag
The latest update to the anime inspired MapleStory is now live across all servers. The update, Chaos, adds a new player versus player mode and also introduces a new mini-game to PvE.
The new PvP mode uses the familiar capture the flag mechanics, players from each side attempt to steal their opponents flag and return it to their base, the team with the most captures at the end of the game is declared the winner. For the PvE players, Nexon have added the new event Artifact Hunt. Players will be able to hunt monsters that drop artifacts, each artifact is worth a certain amount of points. Players that are able to accumulate over 5000 points within the time limit will be rewarded with strong set items. There is also a weekly reward for the player that earns the most points in any given week.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20