Long Awaited Darkfall Siege System Incoming
In a recent announcement from Community Leader Tasos, Darkfall Online players were given the news that the highly anticipated Siege System update will be going live on servers as soon as next week. Darkfall is known for its cut-throat PvP but has been plagued with many issues since launch, many hope this latest update will address some of the problems with end-game guild PvP.
One of the most controversial aspects of the new update is the addition of Protection Shards. These new shards will allow guilds to postpone the start of a siege battle by 3 or 6 hours, allowing for more time to prepare or delay the enemy guild’s preparations. Tasos also mentioned about Shards that can decrease the remaining time of a siege battle countdown. In the announcement he went into details on how they plan to implement these Shards but also mentioned that the developers are having balance issues as, theoretically, it would allow a guild to plan a siege attack and follow it through, giving the enemy guild very little time to prepare.
Many of Darkfall’s previous updates have caused a number of server stability issues and game balance problems but hopes are high for this latest update, let’s hope it can meet up to player expectations.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26