Lineage II Developers Announce Free To Play
NCSoft, developers of the popular Aion Online and the upcoming Guild Wars 2, made an announcement today giving details on the changes to the subscription model for Lineage II. They have partnered with Innova to bring the game to Europe once they release the next content update, The Goddess Of Destruction.
Lineage II was one of the first MMORPG titles to feature objective based PvP scenarios such as castle sieges and open map warfare, since its release 7 years ago the game has enjoyed a number of successful expansions and has always been among NCSoft’s most played MMO games.
They have said that the new subscription model will be unlike anything we’ve seen before, unique when compared to AAA titles, all we know so far is that there will be some form of free to play that extends past the current 14 day trial. We’ll keep you posted
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19