Lineage II Developers Announce Free To Play
NCSoft, developers of the popular Aion Online and the upcoming Guild Wars 2, made an announcement today giving details on the changes to the subscription model for Lineage II. They have partnered with Innova to bring the game to Europe once they release the next content update, The Goddess Of Destruction.
Lineage II was one of the first MMORPG titles to feature objective based PvP scenarios such as castle sieges and open map warfare, since its release 7 years ago the game has enjoyed a number of successful expansions and has always been among NCSoft’s most played MMO games.
They have said that the new subscription model will be unlike anything we’ve seen before, unique when compared to AAA titles, all we know so far is that there will be some form of free to play that extends past the current 14 day trial. We’ll keep you posted
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21