LEVEL R – Kitti Engine Upgrade
The newest version of the free-to-play racing MMO Level R (aka Project Torque) might be called Kitti, but don’t let its name fool you into thinking it’s docile and just wants to cuddle. This “Kitti” packs quite a punch, including new game modes, racetracks and cars.
A bit of fun jostling can now be had in the new Sumo Mode, where the objective is to ram one’s opponent of a platform such as an oil rig, a skyscraper or an iceberg.
A bit more finesse is required in the newly-reintroduced Drift Mode. Only players that have mastered their vehicle will be able to pull off long and fast drifts – which are key to landing on the victory podium. Another classic and action-packed mode returns with Capture the Flag Mode.
A lot is also happening in Thunder Alley Mode, which is based on American stock car racing. Anyone who might have thought they’d seen it all will be proven wrong by the “Dominator”, a beast of a racing pickup that’s faster and stronger than anything else. The top of the new class, though, is the Thunder, the first bonafide Formula 1 car in Level R! In addition to classic oval tracks, Thunder Alley pros can now prove their skill on Nürgenhoch, a tough Grand Prix track.
Nürgenhoch is also available in Versus Mode, adding a whole new row of tracks to Doctor X’s fantasy island. And of course there are new cars too, including a brawny van that might look familiar from a well-known TV show and some new BMWs.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Early Access For Closed Beta Testers November 24, 2015
- Devilian Open Beta Coming Wednesday December 2nd November 24, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22