League Of Legends Rewards Friendly Players
League of Legends uses a unique system to combat antisocial behavior called the Tribunal, this allows for people to report problem players so that they can be checked out by officials. A recent announcement has shown this to be a big success as 1.4% of the player-base has been banned thanks to these Tribunal reports and over 50% of those that are banned never offend again.
As a reward to players that play within the rules of the game, Riot have offered 450 Riot Points to all players that haven’t been banned in the last 2 months. They’ve also just launched an event that offers free RP if you purchase some before January 10th. There’s not many free to play games that use players so wisely but LoL continues to prove the benefits.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19