League Of Legends Rewards Friendly Players
League of Legends uses a unique system to combat antisocial behavior called the Tribunal, this allows for people to report problem players so that they can be checked out by officials. A recent announcement has shown this to be a big success as 1.4% of the player-base has been banned thanks to these Tribunal reports and over 50% of those that are banned never offend again.
As a reward to players that play within the rules of the game, Riot have offered 450 Riot Points to all players that haven’t been banned in the last 2 months. They’ve also just launched an event that offers free RP if you purchase some before January 10th. There’s not many free to play games that use players so wisely but LoL continues to prove the benefits.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22