League Of Legends Rewards Friendly Players
League of Legends uses a unique system to combat antisocial behavior called the Tribunal, this allows for people to report problem players so that they can be checked out by officials. A recent announcement has shown this to be a big success as 1.4% of the player-base has been banned thanks to these Tribunal reports and over 50% of those that are banned never offend again.
As a reward to players that play within the rules of the game, Riot have offered 450 Riot Points to all players that haven’t been banned in the last 2 months. They’ve also just launched an event that offers free RP if you purchase some before January 10th. There’s not many free to play games that use players so wisely but LoL continues to prove the benefits.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21