Krosmaster Arena Heading To DOFUS & WAKFU
The development teams behind popular MMORPG titles DOFUS and WAKFU have just announced an innovative update scheduled to arrive before the end of the year. Krosmaster Arena is classed as an add-on feature for both titles, offering players the unique opportunity to battle against one another using a team of virtual figurines.
DOFUS and WAKFU players will be able to engage in entirely new PvP content without having to close their game clients. Build a team of fighters from the Krosmoz collection and participate in strategical combat against player from both titles. Whether you’re looking for quick playing sessions or intense tournaments, players will be able to compete for various prizes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32