Koram Games Announce Level Increase For “Cutest Anime MMO Ever” Spirit Tales
Koram Games, leading developers of free to play online RPG games, have just announced the content included in their upcoming update for the hugely popular anime MMO, Spirit Tales. Releasing next week, Spirit Tales players will be happy to hear that this latest update increases the level cap up to 55 and adds a plethora of exciting features.
Players close to the end-game content will be able to enjoy brand new instances, a huge variety of new items and plenty of new gear.
Lead GM, Amanda Striker:
“The new level cap will allow players to gain more Skill Points, and develop their new class’ skills. As you may know, we launched a new Class Change feature last week, which enables players to change into one of 12 secondary classes, unlocking new and refined skills.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- GamersFirst and PWE Join Forces To Deliver APB: Reloaded On Arc August 27, 2014
- End Of Season Rewards Revealed For League Of Legends August 26, 2014
- It’s Getting Murderous In Velvet Sundown August 26, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21