Koram Games Announce Level Increase For “Cutest Anime MMO Ever” Spirit Tales
Koram Games, leading developers of free to play online RPG games, have just announced the content included in their upcoming update for the hugely popular anime MMO, Spirit Tales. Releasing next week, Spirit Tales players will be happy to hear that this latest update increases the level cap up to 55 and adds a plethora of exciting features.
Players close to the end-game content will be able to enjoy brand new instances, a huge variety of new items and plenty of new gear.
Lead GM, Amanda Striker:
“The new level cap will allow players to gain more Skill Points, and develop their new class’ skills. As you may know, we launched a new Class Change feature last week, which enables players to change into one of 12 secondary classes, unlocking new and refined skills.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32