Knight Age Ends Hugely Successful Closed Beta Period
Joymax, leading developers in online gaming with titles such as Digimon Masters Online, have just announced that their hugely successful closed beta period for Knight Age has come to an end. Knight Age is one of the most intriguing titles to come out of the Joymax studios, a unique cartoon-themed MMORPG that has a heavy focus on mounted combat and team-work, two features that set it apart from the regular grind-fest MMO games.
Although the closed beta only lasted a week, Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax, was delighted with the results and posted the following:
“Knight Age, a unique riding-action 3D fantasy adventure, began its closed beta testing globally on July 10th and lasted a short week. “We were met with unprecedented interest in Knight Age: in the hours before the beta launched, excited players nearly crashed our servers trying to download the client!”
Despite a rocky start, with servers struggling to deal with the huge amount of testers, special events, more servers and various bonuses mended any ill-will the players may have had. Whether it’s the mounted combat or the colossal 50vs50 battles that have you interested, Knight Age is definitely one to watch out for.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19