Kill3rCombo Announce Partnership With Clever Communications
KOG Games, developers behind popular titles such as Elsword Online, have just announced that Clever Communications will be their new agency of record. KOG Games recently changed their corporate name to KOG-LU USA after its recent acquisition by Korean Developers. Clever Communications will lead PR and media relations for the company, supporting a new brand strategy for Elsword.
“We’re excited to announce our new partnership with Clever Communications,” said Won Lee, CEO of KOG Games. “With a reputation for being a pre-eminent PR agency with established ties to the video game media, Clever is the perfect fit for Elsword.”
“We are anxious to jump onboard and capitalize on Elsword’s strong fan base and broaden its reach to an even wider audience,” said Mika Kelly, Owner of Clever Communications.
We look forward to more communication and events from Elsword Online in the near future.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19