Kill3rCombo Announce Partnership With Clever Communications
KOG Games, developers behind popular titles such as Elsword Online, have just announced that Clever Communications will be their new agency of record. KOG Games recently changed their corporate name to KOG-LU USA after its recent acquisition by Korean Developers. Clever Communications will lead PR and media relations for the company, supporting a new brand strategy for Elsword.
“We’re excited to announce our new partnership with Clever Communications,” said Won Lee, CEO of KOG Games. “With a reputation for being a pre-eminent PR agency with established ties to the video game media, Clever is the perfect fit for Elsword.”
“We are anxious to jump onboard and capitalize on Elsword’s strong fan base and broaden its reach to an even wider audience,” said Mika Kelly, Owner of Clever Communications.
We look forward to more communication and events from Elsword Online in the near future.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32