Jagged Alliance Opens Beta Sign Ups
Based on the original classic Jagged Alliance, Gamigo have been hard at working developing an MMO adaption of the popular RTS franchise and have recently announced the start of the beta sign up period. The game takes a fresh approach to the stale browser-based MMORTS genre, offering mission based mechanics instead of the typical build and conquer approach of other browser titles.
The game was created using the Unity 3D engine, which allows for excellent graphics in browser titles. Fully 3D, high-quality textures and sounds as well as plenty of special effects and explosions. The game will feature over 100 unique missions, based in locations all over the globe and over 60 mercenaries to attempt the missions with. There’s a lot more interesting features such as player-owned housing, hundreds of weapon options and top quality PvP for players wishing to test their metal.
They have yet to announce a start to the beta or the estimated release date of the game but you’ll know as soon as we do.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21