Jagged Alliance Opens Beta Sign Ups
Based on the original classic Jagged Alliance, Gamigo have been hard at working developing an MMO adaption of the popular RTS franchise and have recently announced the start of the beta sign up period. The game takes a fresh approach to the stale browser-based MMORTS genre, offering mission based mechanics instead of the typical build and conquer approach of other browser titles.
The game was created using the Unity 3D engine, which allows for excellent graphics in browser titles. Fully 3D, high-quality textures and sounds as well as plenty of special effects and explosions. The game will feature over 100 unique missions, based in locations all over the globe and over 60 mercenaries to attempt the missions with. There’s a lot more interesting features such as player-owned housing, hundreds of weapon options and top quality PvP for players wishing to test their metal.
They have yet to announce a start to the beta or the estimated release date of the game but you’ll know as soon as we do.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42