Huge PvP Update Hits Aion Servers Today
The latest patch to hit Aion servers went live today, featuring a number of PvP updates as well as some juicy, but less desired, PvE content.
The main core of the update introduces World of Warcraft style arena options, players are able to participate in the Crucible Coliseum, which can include 6-10 players in large-scale free-for-all PvP combat. Players wanting a more personal fight can join the Arena of Discipline that is restricted to 1v1 battles. In the interest of fairness, a number of skills have also been changed to make the 1v1 PvP more balanced and approachable.
If you play Aion for more PvE, a new legendary monster has been added that is said to drop some of the best gear in the game. Head on over to Padmarashka’s Cave and see if you have what it takes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19