Huge PvP Update Hits Aion Servers Today
The latest patch to hit Aion servers went live today, featuring a number of PvP updates as well as some juicy, but less desired, PvE content.
The main core of the update introduces World of Warcraft style arena options, players are able to participate in the Crucible Coliseum, which can include 6-10 players in large-scale free-for-all PvP combat. Players wanting a more personal fight can join the Arena of Discipline that is restricted to 1v1 battles. In the interest of fairness, a number of skills have also been changed to make the 1v1 PvP more balanced and approachable.
If you play Aion for more PvE, a new legendary monster has been added that is said to drop some of the best gear in the game. Head on over to Padmarashka’s Cave and see if you have what it takes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22