Huge PvP Update Hits Aion Servers Today
The latest patch to hit Aion servers went live today, featuring a number of PvP updates as well as some juicy, but less desired, PvE content.
The main core of the update introduces World of Warcraft style arena options, players are able to participate in the Crucible Coliseum, which can include 6-10 players in large-scale free-for-all PvP combat. Players wanting a more personal fight can join the Arena of Discipline that is restricted to 1v1 battles. In the interest of fairness, a number of skills have also been changed to make the 1v1 PvP more balanced and approachable.
If you play Aion for more PvE, a new legendary monster has been added that is said to drop some of the best gear in the game. Head on over to Padmarashka’s Cave and see if you have what it takes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Defiance Player To Be Immortalized In Syfy TV Series June 20, 2013
- New Costumes Introduced In Marvel Heroes June 20, 2013
- The War Z Now Known As Infestation: Survivor Stories June 20, 2013
- New Creative Director For Transformers Universe June 20, 2013
- Could Monster Hunter Online Put The Wii U Back In The Race? 2013-06-20 10:04:19