Huge PvP Update Hits Aion Servers Today
The latest patch to hit Aion servers went live today, featuring a number of PvP updates as well as some juicy, but less desired, PvE content.
The main core of the update introduces World of Warcraft style arena options, players are able to participate in the Crucible Coliseum, which can include 6-10 players in large-scale free-for-all PvP combat. Players wanting a more personal fight can join the Arena of Discipline that is restricted to 1v1 battles. In the interest of fairness, a number of skills have also been changed to make the 1v1 PvP more balanced and approachable.
If you play Aion for more PvE, a new legendary monster has been added that is said to drop some of the best gear in the game. Head on over to Padmarashka’s Cave and see if you have what it takes.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Interact With The Glorious Universe Of Destiny September 2, 2014
- Double RP And New Flight School’s Arrive In Grand Theft Auto Online September 2, 2014
- Warframe Xbox One Release Is Here September 2, 2014
- Tribal Wars 2 Open Beta Arrives September 2, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21