House Market Crashes In Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Square Enix only released the highly anticipated 2.1 Update for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on December 17th but that hasn’t stopped the community from sharing their concerns surrounding the newly released Free Company Housing.
Thousands of players expressed their disappointment with the huge levels of Gil needed, all but removing the possibility for low-population Free Companies to purchase lots of land. Thankfully it appears Square Enix will be reducing the costs for all current land plots in a future update. For more information you can check out the official blog post here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19