House Market Crashes In Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Square Enix only released the highly anticipated 2.1 Update for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on December 17th but that hasn’t stopped the community from sharing their concerns surrounding the newly released Free Company Housing.
Thousands of players expressed their disappointment with the huge levels of Gil needed, all but removing the possibility for low-population Free Companies to purchase lots of land. Thankfully it appears Square Enix will be reducing the costs for all current land plots in a future update. For more information you can check out the official blog post here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20