House Market Crashes In Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Square Enix only released the highly anticipated 2.1 Update for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on December 17th but that hasn’t stopped the community from sharing their concerns surrounding the newly released Free Company Housing.
Thousands of players expressed their disappointment with the huge levels of Gil needed, all but removing the possibility for low-population Free Companies to purchase lots of land. Thankfully it appears Square Enix will be reducing the costs for all current land plots in a future update. For more information you can check out the official blog post here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21