House Market Crashes In Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Square Enix only released the highly anticipated 2.1 Update for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on December 17th but that hasn’t stopped the community from sharing their concerns surrounding the newly released Free Company Housing.
Thousands of players expressed their disappointment with the huge levels of Gil needed, all but removing the possibility for low-population Free Companies to purchase lots of land. Thankfully it appears Square Enix will be reducing the costs for all current land plots in a future update. For more information you can check out the official blog post here.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21