Halloween Fever Hits Dragon Nest
The holidays are upon us and gamers everywhere are pumped for the Halloween event in their game of choice. It’s been a long standing tradition in the MMO industry for companies to add something a little special for the holiday seasons and Halloween is one of the most popular. This year you can expect some exciting events from games like Lord of the Rings, World of Warcraft, Aion and Dragon Nest.
Sadly developers seem to lack any real imagination as many of the popular MMORPG titles host the same holiday event year after year, merely changing an item or two but offering the same quests or overall experience. Dragon Nest is a relatively new MMO and the developers have held off on the first update until this Halloween holiday. Players can expect typical Halloween events and costume items but there’s also a little something extra for Dragon Nest players, Cerebus. The first update for Dragon Nest will be an epic one with the hound of hell itself unleashed upon the tranquil world, players can expect a very difficult boss fight with the possibility of earning level 32 epic armor if they can survive the fight, do you think you can handle it?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21