Guild Wars 2 Sells Out
The good folks over at ArenaNet have just announced that their upcoming MMORPG”>MMORPG title, Guild Wars 2, has sold all of the available digital versions for North America. Yes, you read right, they have sold out of the digital version of the game, not the boxed copy.
The announcement was made on the Guild Wars 2 Facebook page, which was immediately swamped with concerned players asking how they can run out of a digital product. An employee then responded, telling players that they’ve limited the amount of available keys to ensure a lag-free launch for players. A comment which was met with many “Get better servers then” replies.
Guild Wars 2 is arguably one of the most highly anticipated MMO games of 2012, so it’s no surprise that the keys went so fast. They did say they’ll add more digital copies a few days after launch, depending on how the servers cope with the first wave of players.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21