Guild Wars 2 Dungeon PvP Announced
Guild Wars 2 is one of the most eagerly anticipated games of 2012, a unique MMORPG game that offers massive amounts of PvE content and some of the most innovative PvP features we’ve seen in recent years. The recent beta weekend and stress test were highly successful in giving players some time to test the unique features on offer and Lead Game Designer Eric Flannum has just released more information on other features that have been planned for launch.
Originally the WvW (World vs World) PvP offered intensive free roam PvP battles with objective based game play and mechanics, but the newest feature announced adds another string to the Guild Wars 2 PvP bow. Persistent instanced dungeons will also be available at launch and will pit each world against the others in fight-to-the-death PvP battles with great rewards. There will be four maps available at launch, each with a number of traps and other mechanics to provide a unique MMORPG game experience.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21