Guild Wars 2 Dungeon PvP Announced
Guild Wars 2 is one of the most eagerly anticipated games of 2012, a unique MMORPG game that offers massive amounts of PvE content and some of the most innovative PvP features we’ve seen in recent years. The recent beta weekend and stress test were highly successful in giving players some time to test the unique features on offer and Lead Game Designer Eric Flannum has just released more information on other features that have been planned for launch.
Originally the WvW (World vs World) PvP offered intensive free roam PvP battles with objective based game play and mechanics, but the newest feature announced adds another string to the Guild Wars 2 PvP bow. Persistent instanced dungeons will also be available at launch and will pit each world against the others in fight-to-the-death PvP battles with great rewards. There will be four maps available at launch, each with a number of traps and other mechanics to provide a unique MMORPG game experience.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- MMO Developer Will Continue To Charge Subscriptions After Closing Down The Game November 27, 2015
- Armored Warfare Players Celebrate Black Friday November 27, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22