Grand Fantasia Introduces World PvP
A massive update to Aeria Games Grand Fantasia MMO hit the servers recently, adding an abundance of new content including World PvP. The new PvP mode allows players to fight it out with each other for newly added “PK Club” points, which they can then exchange for PvP equipment.
As well as the new World PvP, this latest update includes new instances and dungeons and an increase to the level cap up to level 85. One of the new dungeons available is a 2 player instance that has players fighting through 30 floors of enemies, this has proven to be challenging for even the strongest of characters.
Although not as exciting as World PvP, the Looking For Party system has finally been implemented, which has sent the forums into a praising frenzy. It has been requested by players many times over recent months so it’s nice to see it finally got some attention.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- Gamescom To Welcome New World Of Warcraft Expansion Announcement July 31, 2015
- Heart Of Thorns Beta Scheduled For August 7th July 31, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42