Grand Fantasia Introduces World PvP
A massive update to Aeria Games Grand Fantasia MMO hit the servers recently, adding an abundance of new content including World PvP. The new PvP mode allows players to fight it out with each other for newly added “PK Club” points, which they can then exchange for PvP equipment.
As well as the new World PvP, this latest update includes new instances and dungeons and an increase to the level cap up to level 85. One of the new dungeons available is a 2 player instance that has players fighting through 30 floors of enemies, this has proven to be challenging for even the strongest of characters.
Although not as exciting as World PvP, the Looking For Party system has finally been implemented, which has sent the forums into a praising frenzy. It has been requested by players many times over recent months so it’s nice to see it finally got some attention.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07