Global Agenda – Patch 1.38 Released
Global Agenda Version 1.38 introduces a number of enhancements, bug fixes and improvements – including new weapons drops, more account-based inventory, new achievements and rewards, the ability to challenge other players, new pets and a new Halloween-themed event.
Major Highlights since Version 1.37
New Weapon Drops!
* Enemies in the Sonoran Desert zone and co-op missions have a set of new Uncommon and Rare quality ranged and melee devices for each class added to their loot tables, available for use or trade.
* Specific weapons:
o Brawler’s Beat Stick – Slow attack speed. Right click: Heavy swing deals increased damage and does knockback (40 power cost). Backstab inflicts 30% slow for 3s.
o Heavy Wrench – Fast attack speed. Block deals damage. Backstab inflicts 30% slow for 5 secs.
o Legion Combat Knife – Fast attack speed. Block deals damage. Backstab inflicts bleed effect, dealing damage over 5 secs equivalent to Poison Injector, but should stack with other poisons.
o Rusted Machete – Fast attack speed. Block deals damage. Backstab reduces physical protections by 12%.
o Colony Energy Rifle – Slower rate of fire than HEL-TAC, slightly higher overall dps.
o Dweller Sniper Rifle – Slightly slower rate of fire than other sniper rifles, but higher damage per hit.
o Legion Side Arm – Slightly slower rate of fire than other medic pistols, but higher damage per hit and slightly higher dps from hits. Right-click scope increases range.
o Legion SMG – Slightly slower rate of fire than Heatwrack M.A.S.E.R., but higher damage per hit. Right-click scope increases range.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21