Games Campus Announce New Breed Of MMO Game
Popular MMORPG publishers Games Campus have just announced their latest project, Carte, a free to play Tactical Card Game (TCG). The game is set to launch sometime early 2012, interested players can pre-register for the beta now.
The game is said to include 5 diverse nations battling for control all of which offer their own style and strategies. Head of marketing over at Games Campus, Chris Ahn, said that Carte is the first true MMOTCG game that has systems that will appeal to both long time enthusiasts and people new to the genre.
Although Carte is not the first TCG available, other titles like Urban Rivals have performed well but none of them have really captured the essence of the genre. There’s clearly a large whole for a game to fill, maybe it will be Carte?
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Tanks Events Invading War Thunder April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32