GameForge Prepare For Aion F2P
Following an announcement last December, releasing details on the upcoming free to play transition for Aion Online, GameForge have released another announcement including details of the new changes taking place to make the transition to free to play, that much more attractive.
The main bulk of the announcement included information on the new, streamlined leveling system. Player will be able to progress at a more steady pace after the update, removing a number of “dead spots” that left players no choice other than to grind on monsters. Other information in the announcement included several new solo instances, an extra region and also a hint at a future update including player housing.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32