GameForge Prepare For Aion F2P
Following an announcement last December, releasing details on the upcoming free to play transition for Aion Online, GameForge have released another announcement including details of the new changes taking place to make the transition to free to play, that much more attractive.
The main bulk of the announcement included information on the new, streamlined leveling system. Player will be able to progress at a more steady pace after the update, removing a number of “dead spots” that left players no choice other than to grind on monsters. Other information in the announcement included several new solo instances, an extra region and also a hint at a future update including player housing.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- New British Tank Destroyers Arriving In World Of Tanks December 22, 2014
- Real World Billionaire Challenged To Repeat Success In Virtual MMO Economy December 22, 2014
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20