GameForge Prepare For Aion F2P
Following an announcement last December, releasing details on the upcoming free to play transition for Aion Online, GameForge have released another announcement including details of the new changes taking place to make the transition to free to play, that much more attractive.
The main bulk of the announcement included information on the new, streamlined leveling system. Player will be able to progress at a more steady pace after the update, removing a number of “dead spots” that left players no choice other than to grind on monsters. Other information in the announcement included several new solo instances, an extra region and also a hint at a future update including player housing.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- 2016 Shaping Up To Be A Great Year For Marvel Heroes October 13, 2015
- GTArcade Introduce 5v5 Arena To Magerealm October 13, 2015
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Sees Debut Of Brand New Hero October 9, 2015
- Fornite Alpha Testers Invited To Test PvP October 9, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29