GameForge Prepare For Aion F2P
Following an announcement last December, releasing details on the upcoming free to play transition for Aion Online, GameForge have released another announcement including details of the new changes taking place to make the transition to free to play, that much more attractive.
The main bulk of the announcement included information on the new, streamlined leveling system. Player will be able to progress at a more steady pace after the update, removing a number of “dead spots” that left players no choice other than to grind on monsters. Other information in the announcement included several new solo instances, an extra region and also a hint at a future update including player housing.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- ArcheAge Release Dated August 31, 2014
- Leaked Footage Of Driveclub Beta August 31, 2014
- Indie MMO Project Gorgon Graces Kickstarter August 31, 2014
- Exciting Event Of Galactic Proportions Arrives In Super Hero Squad Online August 31, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21