Game Samba Announce Huge Update For Remnant Knights, Heroes of Kasmari
Game Samba have just released information on a huge update heading to their free online RPG game, Remnant Knights. The update, Heroes of Kasmari, will begin deployment on July 11th and will continue over a number of weeks. The bulk of the content is aimed at improving the end-game experience, providing a plethora of new content for players that have reached the maximum level.
Heroes of Kasmari will introduce a fully redesigned game world for players to explore, complete with over six times the quests currently available. A new zone, Mara, will also be added that will be home to a large portion of the end-game content. Skilled players can expect a number of new difficult challenges in the form of eleven new dungeons, each filled with deadly traps and epic boss battles.
The PvP scene will also get some attention following the introduction of new PvP competitions such as Club Wars, Battles, Marble Battles and Arena Battles. A revamped leveling system will also be put in place to allow new players to progress at a faster rate and participate in the intense PvP.
“Many of our players have reached the highest levels so we wanted to expand the possibilities for what they can do in the game and make it really fun,” said Brendon Lindsey, vice president of content for GameSamba. “We also wanted to make it easier for new players to level up faster so they can reach the new high level content, and get involved in PVP.”
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21