Forsaken World Content Update Announced
Gaming hub Perfect World recently announced details, along with a teaser site, for their latest Forsaken World content update dubbed, Chains of Kluer.
The Chains of Kluer offers players a bunch of new features and so far, the response has been almost totally positive. One of the most discussed additions included with the Chains of Kluer update is the new Mounted Combat system that will allow players to fight while riding some of their favorite pets. Many MMO games offer mount systems but very few branch out into mounted combat, Chains of Kluer is definitely trying to break the mould with this latest update and even included more pets to mount.
As well as the new mounted combat system, the level cap has been increased bringing it up to a maximum of level 80, a new dungeon has been added for end game content and a new Pet Adventure system that will allow you to explore the world with your pet has also been included in the update.
To celebrate this latest update, Perfect World also announced future plans for extended double exp weeks, achievement upgrades and a whole new host of items in the item mall.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22