Firefall Developers Release Employees
Following the recent statement regarding the removal of PvP the developers of Firefall, Red 5 Studios, has some more bad news for its followers. The popular free MMOTPS game has been met with most positive remarks since its beta release but the removal of the PvP system appears to be the front for more serious, underlying problems.
“As Firefall matures, we must transition our priorities and our development strategy to focus on streamlined operations and live product support,” said Mark Kern, CEO and founder of Red 5 Studios.
The developers are adamant that this will not impact the development of Firefall as the 10% of staff layoff includes only employees in other areas of entertainment.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Player Made Town Art Showcased In Fallen Earth March 11, 2014
- New Huttball Pit Previewed In Star Wars: The Old Republic March 11, 2014
- New Final Fantasy XIV Mount Revealed March 11, 2014
- Heroes Getting The Midas Effect In Hearthstone March 11, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19