Firefall Developers Release Employees
Following the recent statement regarding the removal of PvP the developers of Firefall, Red 5 Studios, has some more bad news for its followers. The popular free MMOTPS game has been met with most positive remarks since its beta release but the removal of the PvP system appears to be the front for more serious, underlying problems.
“As Firefall matures, we must transition our priorities and our development strategy to focus on streamlined operations and live product support,” said Mark Kern, CEO and founder of Red 5 Studios.
The developers are adamant that this will not impact the development of Firefall as the 10% of staff layoff includes only employees in other areas of entertainment.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21