Firefall Developers Release Employees
Following the recent statement regarding the removal of PvP the developers of Firefall, Red 5 Studios, has some more bad news for its followers. The popular free MMOTPS game has been met with most positive remarks since its beta release but the removal of the PvP system appears to be the front for more serious, underlying problems.
“As Firefall matures, we must transition our priorities and our development strategy to focus on streamlined operations and live product support,” said Mark Kern, CEO and founder of Red 5 Studios.
The developers are adamant that this will not impact the development of Firefall as the 10% of staff layoff includes only employees in other areas of entertainment.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26