Final Fantasy XIV Fights Back
Final Fantasy XIV has had a drama filled existence since the day of launch, a pay to play game that was forced to cancel subscriptions due to game quality, one of the quickest declines in player numbers ever seen in a new MMO and to top it all off, an official apology from Square Enix apologizing for the terrible state of the game.
The recent release of the highly anticipated 1.9 Patch has addressed many concerns that were shared among the player base, although a large number of problems still persist, it was a step in the right direction. It appears Square Enix is on a roll as the recent announcement said the next update would focus on improving the classes and adding battle dynamics and mechanics that are exclusive to Final Fantasy XIV.
Will it deliver? We don’t know, but one thing is for sure, Square Enix can’t really afford another slip up.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Onigiri Now Available On PlayStation 4 October 8, 2015
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Imminent October 8, 2015
- Orsinium Announced As Next DLC For The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited October 7, 2015
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends November Closed Beta Announced October 7, 2015
- The Taken King Has Restored My Interest In Destiny 2015-09-20 00:28:29