Final Fantasy XIV Fights Back
Final Fantasy XIV has had a drama filled existence since the day of launch, a pay to play game that was forced to cancel subscriptions due to game quality, one of the quickest declines in player numbers ever seen in a new MMO and to top it all off, an official apology from Square Enix apologizing for the terrible state of the game.
The recent release of the highly anticipated 1.9 Patch has addressed many concerns that were shared among the player base, although a large number of problems still persist, it was a step in the right direction. It appears Square Enix is on a roll as the recent announcement said the next update would focus on improving the classes and adding battle dynamics and mechanics that are exclusive to Final Fantasy XIV.
Will it deliver? We don’t know, but one thing is for sure, Square Enix can’t really afford another slip up.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Maple Story & Sword Art Online Crossover Event September 22, 2014
- Conquer Online To Feature Iconic Name In Martial Arts September 22, 2014
- Shroud Of The Avatar Heading To Greenlight September 22, 2014
- New Patch For The Stomping Lands – After 4 Months Of Nothing September 22, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21