Final Fantasy XIV Fights Back
Final Fantasy XIV has had a drama filled existence since the day of launch, a pay to play game that was forced to cancel subscriptions due to game quality, one of the quickest declines in player numbers ever seen in a new MMO and to top it all off, an official apology from Square Enix apologizing for the terrible state of the game.
The recent release of the highly anticipated 1.9 Patch has addressed many concerns that were shared among the player base, although a large number of problems still persist, it was a step in the right direction. It appears Square Enix is on a roll as the recent announcement said the next update would focus on improving the classes and adding battle dynamics and mechanics that are exclusive to Final Fantasy XIV.
Will it deliver? We don’t know, but one thing is for sure, Square Enix can’t really afford another slip up.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- XP Event For Star Trek Online Begins Today March 7, 2014
- Player Housing Heading To The Old Republic March 7, 2014
- Scylla Joins The Ranks Of SMITE March 6, 2014
- Check Out This Awesome Coverage From The Auraxis Front Lines March 6, 2014
- SMITE Could Be The Best Beta Journey In MMO History 2014-03-06 19:34:19