Final Fantasy XIV Fights Back
Final Fantasy XIV has had a drama filled existence since the day of launch, a pay to play game that was forced to cancel subscriptions due to game quality, one of the quickest declines in player numbers ever seen in a new MMO and to top it all off, an official apology from Square Enix apologizing for the terrible state of the game.
The recent release of the highly anticipated 1.9 Patch has addressed many concerns that were shared among the player base, although a large number of problems still persist, it was a step in the right direction. It appears Square Enix is on a roll as the recent announcement said the next update would focus on improving the classes and adding battle dynamics and mechanics that are exclusive to Final Fantasy XIV.
Will it deliver? We don’t know, but one thing is for sure, Square Enix can’t really afford another slip up.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Operation Endless Skies Update Now Live In Warface May 22, 2015
- Elsword Online Celebrates 4th Anniversary May 22, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access Dated May 22, 2015
- Dragon’s Prophet Welcomes Shadow Of Betrayal Content Update May 21, 2015
- Top 5 Free-To-Play MMO Games Like Minecraft (Voxel-Based MMO Games) 2015-05-14 23:48:26