Final Fantasy XIV Fights Back
Final Fantasy XIV has had a drama filled existence since the day of launch, a pay to play game that was forced to cancel subscriptions due to game quality, one of the quickest declines in player numbers ever seen in a new MMO and to top it all off, an official apology from Square Enix apologizing for the terrible state of the game.
The recent release of the highly anticipated 1.9 Patch has addressed many concerns that were shared among the player base, although a large number of problems still persist, it was a step in the right direction. It appears Square Enix is on a roll as the recent announcement said the next update would focus on improving the classes and adding battle dynamics and mechanics that are exclusive to Final Fantasy XIV.
Will it deliver? We don’t know, but one thing is for sure, Square Enix can’t really afford another slip up.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07