Final Fantasy XIV – December Updates
The latest update for Final Fantasy XIV deployed on 15th of December brings new monsters, guild levels, improvements to UI and more.
- New enemies, including notorious monsters
- New guildleves
- Many new recipes
- Further improvements to the naming and organization of market wards
- An additional free retainer slot
- Improved response times on the retainer exchange interface
- Further improvements to the user interface
- Increased text limit for chat log input
For a complete list of changes, please see the comprehensive details posted on the day of the version update.
◆ Second December Version Update
The development team is continuing to take player feedback to heart concerning the item search feature of the market wards. We are currently aiming to introduce the first of several changes by year’s end, and assure you that additional improvements will be ongoing in order to make a more intuitive and functional system.
Details regarding the date and content of the second December version update will be announced in a future Topics post.
Until then, we hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures in Eorzea!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- League Of Angels Cross-Server Tournament Announced July 23, 2014
- Lucky Strike Event Returns In Knight’s Fable July 23, 2014
- Destiny Pre-Order Armor Showcased In New Video July 22, 2014
- A Whole New World Of Immersion Awaits In Warframe July 22, 2014