Fantage: A Safe Place For All
The 2D browser-based MMORPG, Fantage, has just recently been awarded several certificates that reward their efforts for maintaining child safety in their game. It’s a common discussion, parents arguing over how old children should be before being exposed to the internet, and you can hardly blame them when you look at the kind of chat that goes on in general World of Warcraft channels.
But games like Fantage are winning the war for the young MMO players of tomorrow as the game is now certified PEGI 3+. This means the game is pretty much open to anyone that can play without dribbling on the keyboard. They have also received the privacy seal from the TRUSTe foundation as well as the kidSAFE seal, both of which demonstrate the amount of time and dedication that has gone into the game’s safety systems.
Not that any of you are old enough to read this but 3yr olds everywhere can rejoice.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22