Fantage: A Safe Place For All
The 2D browser-based MMORPG, Fantage, has just recently been awarded several certificates that reward their efforts for maintaining child safety in their game. It’s a common discussion, parents arguing over how old children should be before being exposed to the internet, and you can hardly blame them when you look at the kind of chat that goes on in general World of Warcraft channels.
But games like Fantage are winning the war for the young MMO players of tomorrow as the game is now certified PEGI 3+. This means the game is pretty much open to anyone that can play without dribbling on the keyboard. They have also received the privacy seal from the TRUSTe foundation as well as the kidSAFE seal, both of which demonstrate the amount of time and dedication that has gone into the game’s safety systems.
Not that any of you are old enough to read this but 3yr olds everywhere can rejoice.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- RNG Discussed In Latest ArcheAge Dev Topic July 28, 2015
- Albion Online Closed Beta Detailed July 28, 2015
- Ark: Survival Evolved To Introduce Battle Royal Mode July 26, 2015
- The Dark Brotherhood And Thieves Guild Coming To ESO July 26, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42