Fallen Earth To Introduce Faction Control
Fallen Earth is a post apocalyptic MMORPG published by GamersFirst. The game is considered by many to be the Mad Max of MMO’s, offering unique crafting and economy systems that would truly fit a world at its knees.
In a recent announcement, GamersFirst told players that the Public Test Server will be back up and running, featuring the newly designed Faction Territory Control system. The new system involves removing shoulder factions, rewarding players for maxing 2 factions instead of the previous 3. This stops players being punished for trying to do all the faction related content, a feature many players have been screaming after for ages
They also announced a Thanksgiving event that will be taking place next week.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Bigpoint Announce Rise Of Balor Expansion For Drakensang Online August 2, 2015
- New Hardcore FPS Set To Release In August – Dead Union August 2, 2015
- Skyforge Crucible Of The God’s Update Announced August 1, 2015
- World Of Tanks Invades Xbox One August 1, 2015
- 5 Console Problems With The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited 2015-07-14 21:12:42