Fallen Earth To Introduce Faction Control
Fallen Earth is a post apocalyptic MMORPG published by GamersFirst. The game is considered by many to be the Mad Max of MMO’s, offering unique crafting and economy systems that would truly fit a world at its knees.
In a recent announcement, GamersFirst told players that the Public Test Server will be back up and running, featuring the newly designed Faction Territory Control system. The new system involves removing shoulder factions, rewarding players for maxing 2 factions instead of the previous 3. This stops players being punished for trying to do all the faction related content, a feature many players have been screaming after for ages
They also announced a Thanksgiving event that will be taking place next week.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Huge Content Update Arrives For Zombies Ate My Pizza April 23, 2014
- Night Prowler Bastet Joins The SMITE Battlefield April 23, 2014
- Kingdom Under Fire II CBT To Allow EU & NA Gamers Access April 23, 2014
- Cross Server Tournament Announced For League Of Angels April 23, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32