Fallen Earth To Introduce Faction Control
Fallen Earth is a post apocalyptic MMORPG published by GamersFirst. The game is considered by many to be the Mad Max of MMO’s, offering unique crafting and economy systems that would truly fit a world at its knees.
In a recent announcement, GamersFirst told players that the Public Test Server will be back up and running, featuring the newly designed Faction Territory Control system. The new system involves removing shoulder factions, rewarding players for maxing 2 factions instead of the previous 3. This stops players being punished for trying to do all the faction related content, a feature many players have been screaming after for ages
They also announced a Thanksgiving event that will be taking place next week.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07