Fallen Earth To Introduce Faction Control
Fallen Earth is a post apocalyptic MMORPG published by GamersFirst. The game is considered by many to be the Mad Max of MMO’s, offering unique crafting and economy systems that would truly fit a world at its knees.
In a recent announcement, GamersFirst told players that the Public Test Server will be back up and running, featuring the newly designed Faction Territory Control system. The new system involves removing shoulder factions, rewarding players for maxing 2 factions instead of the previous 3. This stops players being punished for trying to do all the faction related content, a feature many players have been screaming after for ages
They also announced a Thanksgiving event that will be taking place next week.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Big Balance Changes Coming To Skyforge November 30, 2015
- Spatium New Planetary Crafting MMO Hits Kickstarter November 30, 2015
- Star Citizen To Invite 50,000 Citizens To Alpha 2.0 November 30, 2015
- The Repopulation Faces Extinction Level Event November 30, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22