Fallen Earth Launches Free To Play
Popular gaming hub GamersFirst are no strangers when it comes to converting AAA titles to successful free to play models, they’ve already done it with games like All Points Bulletin and are now turning their talents to the post apocalyptic MMORPG, Fallen Earth.
In an announcement early last month, GamersFirst released the details on the free to play model, which is now live on all servers, along with the newly announced World Events System. Along with the ability to log in for free, players can now take part in dynamically generated missions around the game world that can lead to extensive quest chains and a number of rare and valuable items. Previous subscribers returning to the game will also be rewarded with a Spiked Chopper, a speedy motorbike that will allow them to travel between areas without the worry of fending of hordes of strange monsters.
It’s a little early to call it a success story but the newbie areas are already flooded with new players and we expect this to continue for a while yet, there’s still life in Fallen Earth.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- New Mode Revealed For Warframe August 18, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21