Fallen Earth Launches Free To Play
Popular gaming hub GamersFirst are no strangers when it comes to converting AAA titles to successful free to play models, they’ve already done it with games like All Points Bulletin and are now turning their talents to the post apocalyptic MMORPG, Fallen Earth.
In an announcement early last month, GamersFirst released the details on the free to play model, which is now live on all servers, along with the newly announced World Events System. Along with the ability to log in for free, players can now take part in dynamically generated missions around the game world that can lead to extensive quest chains and a number of rare and valuable items. Previous subscribers returning to the game will also be rewarded with a Spiked Chopper, a speedy motorbike that will allow them to travel between areas without the worry of fending of hordes of strange monsters.
It’s a little early to call it a success story but the newbie areas are already flooded with new players and we expect this to continue for a while yet, there’s still life in Fallen Earth.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Armored Warfare Early Access 5 Launching With New Base Features August 28, 2015
- Steam Opens Free Weekend For ARK: Survival Evolved August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07