Fallen Earth Launches 3 Year Anniversary Celebrations
Fallen Earth developers have just announced that the game will be celebrating its third year anniversary with the launch of G.O.R.E. GlobalTech Ordinance of Rapid Extermination is a new weapons system that will bring even more power and destruction to the sand box themed world of Fallen Earth.
The update sees the introduction of three new weapon lines, all built to serve a diverse set of intense combat situations.
The Bastard (Pistol)
The Jackal (Rifle)
The Lunatic (Melee)
Players will be able to discover the basic schematics while exploring the wilds of the game world, but each type can be upgrade two more times, unleashing the full potential of the weapons. Fallen Earth has seen a huge increase in popularity since joining Steam, the popular digital distribution service from Valve, and it continues to grow. For more information on Fallen Earth, check out our Fallen Earth Review.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- The Imperial City Heading To The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited August 31, 2015
- ASUS Teams Up With World Of Warships August 31, 2015
- Motiga Launch Closed Beta For Gigantic August 28, 2015
- Guild Wars 2 Heart Of Thorns Launch Date Announced August 28, 2015
- Player Housing In The Elder Scrolls Online - The Challenges Facing Zenimax 2015-08-03 18:32:07