Fallen Earth Goes Free To Play
In a recent announcement from Fallen Earth publishers, GamersFirst, players were given details about the upcoming free to play model scheduled to launch October 12th. Fallen Earth is arguably one of the most successful post apocalyptic MMORPG titles but it has always suffered from a small player-base, current players are hoping this latest announcement will bring more players into the game.
The developers are taking a unique approach to the free to play model, although players are restricted with certain activities, the majority of the game is totally open to all non-paying customers. With the announcement came details about the subscription packages and what they can offer.
Scavenger – The most basic package, it is totally free and the only restriction is limited crafting time per day
Survivalist – $9.99 a month will give you all the Scavenger perks and removes any crafting limit
Wastelander – Signing up for Wastelander will cost you $15 a month and will give you several speed buffs for crafting and harvesting as well as increasing the rate you gain EXP and AP
They mentioned more news on the free to play model will be released in the weeks building up to October 12th, watch this space!
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Jagex To Free Up Millions Of Runescape Character Names August 29, 2014
- Hercules Joins The Ranks Of Grepolis August 28, 2014
- Call Of Alliance Closed Beta Launch August 28, 2014
- Carbine Studios’ Jeremy Gaffney Stepping Down August 27, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21