Face of Mankind – Open Beta ends, Premium account details
Don’t Panic! You still have you open beta characters but now they are trial accounts. With this new move, Face of Mankind is now official launched with two subscription plans. One free with a few limitations, and one that costs 9.99$ and gives you full access to the game. It’s a decent move, since you can play free until you decide that you really like the game and upgrade to premium.
For the past week we have put a lot of our time into locating and fixing the lag issues that plagued the game for some time. We are glad to say that for the last 2 days these problems did not occur again.
We have delayed the end of Open Beta until this problem was fixed. Now we can announce that Open Beta has officially ended and all accounts have entered a 48h Premium Trial period. But before I go into detail about what that really means, let us present to you the features of Premium Accounts:
* 3x the storage space (3000 items per world)
* More than double the inventory space
* Promotion to the highest ranks possible
* Work off your penalty points 2-3x faster
* See other players on the minimap
* Carry more weapons
* Have an extra quickslot to use items more easily
* 200% Cloning speed
* Buy up to 200 clones
* Produce the highest quality of items
* No limit to selling items on the markets
* Own apartments
* Create your own department (if appropriate rank)
* Wear civilian clothing
In one of the latest patches we have already activated these features for all Open Beta accounts.
As mentioned. all accounts have now entered a so called “Premium Trial Period”. In this period everyone will have the chance to upgrade their account to a Premium Account without loosing their items, rank or department. Those who decide to not upgrade their account, will experience a downgrade of their account to a Free Account. A downgrade includes the following steps:
* Demote to rank 4 if rank is higher
* Delete all clones above the number of 10
* Disband department
* Move civilian clothes from character to inventory and remove with default faction clothing
* Move weapon from third weapon slot back to inventory or storage
* Empty 4th quickslot
* Move all inventory items except the first 20 to storage
* Delete all market offers
* Delete all storage items except the first 1000 to a new waste table. These items will be used for events or new features that we have planned, but are not ready to be announced yet.
The trial period to upgrade your accounts to a Premium accounts will end at:
Dec 29, 09:00 GMT
Your Premium Account is available for $9.99 USD monthly. Check how much this is in your currency at this link.
The billing system currently supports PayPal (including their direct debit options) and credit cards. Other direct debit payment options will be availably shortly. To subscribe, just login at http://account.fomportal.com and click “Upgrade to Premium”.
Get more information about the terms of service.
We hope that many of you will use this chance to upgrade their account, as it would help us to continuously improve the game and add more features and content. Those who can’t afford to do this are still welcome to continue playing Face of Mankind with their free accounts as long as they want.
We would like to use this moment to thank everyone for taking part in our closed and open beta tests! We hope you had a good time.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20