Exciting Changes Heading To LoL – New Ping & Replay Features Incoming
If you’ve been on the League of Legends beta server recently you’ll know about the exciting changes heading to the leading MOBA title in coming weeks. Riot Games have announced a variety of improvements, with 2 of the most exciting including new ping and replay features.
The new ping feature will include a radial menu that will allow players to instantly call out MIA’s, or signal when they’re coming to aid a team mate. As well as previous options of both pings, however they’ll be more noticeable after the update. The introduction of replay’s will allow players to view previous games, rename the files and even share them with friends, finally we can avoid missing that moment of a Pentakill.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Dizzel Early Access Arrives August 20, 2014
- Lifeless Comes To Life August 23rd August 20, 2014
- Requiem : Rage of Voxyon – Final Chapter Arrives August 19, 2014
- SMITE Begins Building Prize Pool For 2015 World Championship August 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21