Exciting Changes Heading To LoL – New Ping & Replay Features Incoming
If you’ve been on the League of Legends beta server recently you’ll know about the exciting changes heading to the leading MOBA title in coming weeks. Riot Games have announced a variety of improvements, with 2 of the most exciting including new ping and replay features.
The new ping feature will include a radial menu that will allow players to instantly call out MIA’s, or signal when they’re coming to aid a team mate. As well as previous options of both pings, however they’ll be more noticeable after the update. The introduction of replay’s will allow players to view previous games, rename the files and even share them with friends, finally we can avoid missing that moment of a Pentakill.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Blue Beetle Set To Debut In Infinite Crisis April 16, 2014
- Heroic Celebrations For 3rd Anniversary In Super Hero Squad Online April 16, 2014
- Swordsman Online Class Reveal Trailer April 15, 2014
- Monkey King Online Leaps Into Open Beta April 14, 2014
- Why Is The MOBA Genre Still Lacking Character Creation & Customization? 2014-04-16 13:48:32