Exciting Changes Heading To LoL – New Ping & Replay Features Incoming
If you’ve been on the League of Legends beta server recently you’ll know about the exciting changes heading to the leading MOBA title in coming weeks. Riot Games have announced a variety of improvements, with 2 of the most exciting including new ping and replay features.
The new ping feature will include a radial menu that will allow players to instantly call out MIA’s, or signal when they’re coming to aid a team mate. As well as previous options of both pings, however they’ll be more noticeable after the update. The introduction of replay’s will allow players to view previous games, rename the files and even share them with friends, finally we can avoid missing that moment of a Pentakill.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE God Giveaway – Awilix December 19, 2014
- Curse Voice To Power SMITE World Championships December 19, 2014
- New Weapons, Vehicles & Clothing Options For Grand Theft Auto Online December 19, 2014
- Wargaming Announces Charity Live Stream Event December 18, 2014
- Top 10 Highest Grossing Free-To-Play MMO Games 2014 2014-12-21 17:22:20