Exciting Changes Heading To LoL – New Ping & Replay Features Incoming
If you’ve been on the League of Legends beta server recently you’ll know about the exciting changes heading to the leading MOBA title in coming weeks. Riot Games have announced a variety of improvements, with 2 of the most exciting including new ping and replay features.
The new ping feature will include a radial menu that will allow players to instantly call out MIA’s, or signal when they’re coming to aid a team mate. As well as previous options of both pings, however they’ll be more noticeable after the update. The introduction of replay’s will allow players to view previous games, rename the files and even share them with friends, finally we can avoid missing that moment of a Pentakill.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- SMITE Free Gem Event Underway September 20, 2014
- Vastly Improved Feature List For Astro Lords: Oort Cloud September 19, 2014
- Gotta Collect ‘Em All – New Rift Feature Announced September 19, 2014
- Gaijin Entertainment Aiding With The Restoration Of A Soviet T-44 September 19, 2014
- DayZ On PS4 - Pay For A Console Port Of An Unfinished Game By A Guy Ditching His Own Project? 2014-08-12 23:35:21