End Of Nations Will Go Free To Play
End of Nations is a highly anticipated MMORTS title that is currently in the final stages of development, we’ve yet to hear any official announcement regarding a release date. Features at launch will include massive PvP battles in the form of 26v26 persistent world combat and a cooperative campaign that can be played with up to 50 players.
When you read a headline of a new game offering a free to play model, you can almost always expect a pay to win approach in the item mall, however, Trion Worlds have promised that this will not be the case. “We will not be selling pay-to-win items that give one player a significant gameplay advantage over another.” This is sure to go down well with fans that have been following the game and speaks volumes for where they want to take the RTS title.
The free to play market is becoming a cut throat business, even premium quality games offering a F2P option have closed servers down, a brand new title featuring F2P at launch when players originally expected a standard subscription model is something you don’t see all to often, let’s hope it works out well for the people over at Trion Worlds.
Featured MMORPG / MMO
LATEST MMORPG NEWS
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Enters Closed Beta November 26, 2015
- Black Desert Closed Beta Incoming November 26, 2015
- Manual Targeting Hardcore MMO Sphere 3: Enchanted World Launching December 2nd November 25, 2015
- Riot Games Continue Efforts To Clean Up League Of Legends Community November 25, 2015
- 5 Of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide's Biggest Problems 2015-10-29 22:18:22